- UK-based AI startup Gluru is building a smarter task manager - TechCrunch Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:02:23 GMT
, has raised a $2 million seed round. Backers include Sussex Place Ventures, SaatchInvest, Gecad, and Playfair Capital. It brings total funding for Gluru to
- Slingr turns Slack into the ultimate task manager - TechCrunch Tue, 08 Nov 2016 16:55:47 GMT
Slack is great for taking lunch orders and sharing GIFs with an international team (as us about “Whiplash Wednesday!”) but it breaks down when you try to get real work done. That's why Slingr exists. Created by experienced product manager Grace F.
- Deal: Pagico 8 task manager – 62% off - AndroidPIT Mon, 07 Nov 2016 15:00:01 GMT
lets you take control of your duties on a user-friendly interface. Get it in our AndroidPIT Deals Store for only $19 – that's 62
- Security Task Manager Portable - IDG.bg Sat, 26 Nov 2016 14:40:53 GMT
Portable е програма за поддръжка работата на операционната система. Този софтуер е разработен специално да ви подпомогне да имате по-детайлен преглед върху процесите, протичащи на компютъра. Интерфейсът ...
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Screenshots: Five alternatives to Windows Task Manager - TechRepublic Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:04:39 GMT
is probably the most unusual application on this list. Like other task managers, this one shows you the processes that are currently running on your system. But the thing that sets this application apart is that process
- The PDF file format: A work in progress - SDTimes.com Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:00:37 GMT
was once a proprietary format owned by Adobe systems. Today, it is an open standard maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The last version of the PDF standard Adobe put out was version 1.7. As part
- Visualization Tool Provides CAD/CAE File Interoperability - ENGINEERING.com Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:58:43 GMT
may compromise data or alter the models, and the large size of the files can make the transfer slow and ...
- Windows 10 still needs EMET exploit protection, US CERT tells Microsoft - Naked Security Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:23:11 GMT
It's a question everyone thought settled when Microsoft recently confirmed plans to end support for the enterprise anti-
- Firefox 0-day in the wild is being used to attack Tor users - Ars Technica Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:26:09 GMT
Update on 11/30/2016 2:20 PM California time: Firefox developer Mozilla and Tor have patched the underlying
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.