- Firefox Task Manager extension - Ghacks Technology News Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:26:55 GMT
like capabilities to the Firefox browser. One of the cooler things of Google Chrome is the
- Get A Handle On Multi-Process Firefox With This Task Manager Add-On - Lifehacker Australia Sun, 18 Sep 2016 04:35:02 GMT
Recent versions of Firefox come with Electrolysis, or “e10s” enabled, allowing the browser to launch tabs and add-ons in separate processes. What Firefox doesn't come with (for now at least) is a way to manage this new functionality, though one add-on ...
- Display the disk activity of any process in Windows - Ghacks Technology News Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:24:04 GMT
Maybe because you can hear your drive thrashing around all the time, or because you notice slow downs when using the computer. Note: A core difference between using the
- Security Task Manager 2.1g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Screenshots: Five alternatives to Windows Task Manager - TechRepublic Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:04:39 GMT
is probably the most unusual application on this list. Like other task managers, this one shows you the processes that are currently running on your system. But the thing that sets this application apart is that process
- MIUI 8 release date in India revealed: Here's a list of new features and eligible devices - International Business Times, India Edition Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:54:51 GMT
As for the changes, despite some variations, key upgrades such as a redesigned Gallery app with built-in editing tools, improved calculator app, new Notes app, all-new battery saver, anti-fraud SMS
- Why your USB drive's file format matters: FAT32 vs. exFAT vs. NTFS - PCWorld Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:35:17 GMT
Majid was unable to copy a movie from his PC to his newly acquired 32GB USB key, and wondered why. He sent me a screenshot that clearly indicated the problem, as it read “The
- Audio file formats explained and where to get them - Android Authority - Android Authority (blog) Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:04:33 GMT
Smartphones have long since surpassed the old MP3 player when it comes to portable music, and continue to include more and more impressive audio ...
- How an attacker could exploit Windows Safe Mode to steal users' passwords - Graham Cluley Security News Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:35:41 GMT
computers in that it allows a user to resolve issues they might not ordinarily be able to address in Normal Mode. That's because Safe Mode runs only software that is critical to the proper functioning of the
- Microsoft Edge Users Are Safe From Hackers: Windows Defender Isolates Browsing Sessions To Keep Exploits At Bay - Tech Times Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:13:57 GMT
Defender Application Guard, which can keep Microsoft Edge locked away from the rest of the OS. Using virtualized containers, the feature would compromise system integrity even in case of an
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.