- How to use Task Manager to monitor Windows 10's performance - TechRepublic Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:48:36 GMT
... and your Ethernet/Wi-Fi connections. This information can be useful in understanding how these main hardware components function. In this article, I'll delve into
- Top 10 free troubleshooting tools for Windows 10 - InfoWorld Mon, 29 Aug 2016 10:04:34 GMT
Every Windows 10 user should have a set of troubleshooting tools tucked away for tumultuous times. Here are some favorites for righting the ship. Top 10 free troubleshooting tools for Windows 10. See larger image. Top 10 free troubleshooting tools for ...
- هفت شیوه برای باز کردن Task Manager در ویندوز +ترفند - yjc.ir Sun, 21 Aug 2016 02:13:19 GMT
در این ترفند به معرفی 7 راه مختلف جهت باز کردن Task Manager در ویندوز خواهیم پرداخت.
- Five good replacements for Windows Task Manager - TechRepublic (blog) Mon, 06 Jun 2016 20:55:08 GMT
You can also Google the process, check it for viruses, comment on it, and view its properties. Commenting on a process allows you to flag it as being dangerous or safe and to add notes documenting your reasoning.
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Security Task Manager 2.1g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- MIUI 8 release date in India revealed: Here's a list of new features and eligible devices - International Business Times, India Edition Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:54:51 GMT
As for the changes, despite some variations, key upgrades such as a redesigned Gallery app with built-in editing tools, improved calculator app, new Notes app, all-new battery saver, anti-fraud SMS
- Why your USB drive's file format matters: FAT32 vs. exFAT vs. NTFS - PCWorld Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:33:00 GMT
Majid was unable to copy a movie from his PC to his newly acquired 32GB USB key, and wondered why. He sent me a screenshot that clearly indicated the problem, as it read “The
- 3MF Expands Capability of Universal 3D Printing File Format - ENGINEERING.com Tue, 02 Aug 2016 12:10:20 GMT
was first released last year, the numerous 3D printing companies behind it had promised that that first iteration was only the beginning for 3MF. Together, through the Microsoft-founded 3MF Consortium, companies like GE
- Ironic Windows Vulnerability Shows Why Backdoors Can't Work - WIRED Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:21:17 GMT
servers and business PCs disable Secure Boot. Furthermore, an attacker needs deep access to individual mobile units to
- Top Story: Windows Flaw Lets Hackers Exploit Your PC Without A Trace - Komando Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:11:25 GMT
' own Event Viewer, the feature that lets users review system event logs. He exploited this process (eventvwr.exe) to hijack the Microsoft Management Console via registry processes and then launch a
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.