- How to Use Google Chrome Task Manager? – Wilmington Technology TimeNew York Technology Time - Daily Star Gazette Tue, 31 May 2016 15:04:18 GMT
through the field to identify applications and plug-ins running on the browser, and the system it is possible
- Master Windows 10 with these powerful Task Manager tricks - Digital Trends Sun, 15 May 2016 00:05:56 GMT
than initially meets the eye, especially if you know how to utilize the proper shortcuts. Check out the tips and tricks below for all the details. To bring up the
- When trouble hits, fire up your Task Manager - Peterborough Examiner Thu, 12 May 2016 11:28:54 GMT
and is a part of almost every Windows operating system, although it's been greatly improved in Windows 8 and 10. It may be hidden away but there are several methods of accessing
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Security Task Manager 1.8g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- Vonteera: Adware That Can Destroy Your Antivirus - FileHippo News Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:32:05 GMT
Adware really is crappy stuff, if you think too much into it. While most of the internet-using population has come to see that advertising is partly what makes your internet use cheap and affordable (even free, if you connect over public wifi), it's
- Two ways to batch rename files on a Mac - CNET Tue, 31 May 2016 16:05:00 GMT
-- either by index starting with a set number, a counter that starts at 00001 or with a
- Know More About M4V File Format - TheSequitur.com Thu, 19 May 2016 07:47:24 GMT
protected by DRM technologies is an attempt to prevent unlimited access to a digital content or a device without
- Hackers offering Microsoft Windows zero-day exploit for $90000 - SC Magazine Tue, 31 May 2016 16:02:43 GMT
say it will be sold only to a single buyer who for $90,000 will receive the source code for the
- Windows 0-Day Exploit Used In Recent Wave Of PoS Attacks - Dark Reading Wed, 11 May 2016 21:16:16 GMT
versions and some other Microsoft software. FireEye reported the problem to Microsoft
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.