- How to use Task Manager's Processes tab to troubleshoot issues in Windows 10 - TechRepublic Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:06:29 GMT
in previous versions of Windows, you know it's packed with features that can help you use and troubleshoot the Windows operating system. When Microsoft developed Windows 8, it gave
- How to Use Google Chrome Task Manager? – Portland Daily Science - Daily Star Gazette Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:03:45 GMT
through the field to identify applications and plug-ins running on the browser, and the system it is possible
- AI-Enabled Task Manager App MagicX Raises $1 Mn Seed Funding - Inc42 Magazine (press release) (blog) Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:02:45 GMT
Bangalore-based MagicX, has raised $1 Mn from investors including Kris Gopalakrishnan (co-founder and former CEO, Infosys Ltd), Dr. Ranjan Pai (MD & CEO–Manipal Education and Medical Group), Ramaraj (co-founder–Sify), Hari Kumar (Lionrock, ...
- SterJo Task Manager - CHIP Online Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:33:39 GMT
" gibt einen Überblick über die laufenden Prozesse und bewertet deren Sicherheitsrisiko. CHIP-Bewertung Sehr gut. Zum Download ...
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Security Task Manager 1.8g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- How to Change the Default File Format in Microsoft Office - Laptop Mag Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:13:06 GMT
If you often share Microsoft Office files with people using an older version of Word, Excel, or Powerpoint, you might want to change the default
- The Gerber behind the Gerber file format - EDN.com (blog) Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:51:58 GMT
The team began to develop a whole system of making printed circuit boards that included some early CAD functionality, inspection systems, and networking capabilities. The first Gerber
- This month's patches: Badlock, an active exploit, Windows 10 version... - InfoWorld Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:19:07 GMT
No doubt there were other high-priority font-in-the-kernel security patches in the past few years that crashed and burned. Nudge my memory in the comments or on AskWoody.com. The
- Badlock Vulnerability Falls Flat Against Its Hype - Threatpost Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:13:02 GMT
For its part, Microsoft refused to join the hype machine and today in MS16-047 issued a security update it rated “Important” for the
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.