- Master Windows 10 with these powerful Task Manager tricks - Digital Trends Sun, 15 May 2016 00:05:56 GMT
than initially meets the eye, especially if you know how to utilize the proper shortcuts. Check out the tips and tricks below for all the details. To bring up the
- When trouble hits, fire up your Task Manager - Peterborough Examiner Thu, 12 May 2016 11:28:54 GMT
and is a part of almost every Windows operating system, although it's been greatly improved in Windows 8 and 10. It may be hidden away but there are several methods of accessing
- Create a Shortcut or Hotkey to Open Task Manager with All Users View in Windows 7 or Vista - TheSequitur.com Wed, 25 May 2016 12:41:15 GMT
with the “All Users” view and you feel it is really troublesome to follow some steps, today I will show you a trick–create a shorcut or hotkey to open
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Security Task Manager 1.8g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- Vonteera: Adware That Can Destroy Your Antivirus - FileHippo News Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:32:05 GMT
Adware really is crappy stuff, if you think too much into it. While most of the internet-using population has come to see that advertising is partly what makes your internet use cheap and affordable (even free, if you connect over public wifi), it's
- Struggling to open a document or photo? Here's how to do it - BT.com Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:29:34 GMT
that's incompatible with the device you want to use it on is a fairly common occurrence, whether it's a video you want to watch on your tablet or just a text
- View, edit and process CSV files with CSV Buddy - BetaNews Wed, 25 May 2016 06:56:43 GMT
. Every data field separated by a comma, one record per line -- what could possibly go wrong? Quite a lot, unfortunately. Fields might be separated by other characters, use different encapsulators
- Bad Medicine? Symantec Antivirus Comes With Easy Exploit - Security Intelligence (blog) Wed, 18 May 2016 19:07:35 GMT
Engine 2018.104.22.168 update on May 16. Companies that haven't patched their systems need to do so right now since even the security company itself gives this
- Windows 0-Day Exploit Used In Recent Wave Of PoS Attacks - Dark Reading Wed, 11 May 2016 21:16:16 GMT
versions and some other Microsoft software. FireEye reported the problem to Microsoft
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.