- Task Manager DeLuxe 1.9.0 - TechCentral.ie Sun, 24 Jul 2016 12:59:32 GMT
alternative which provides more details about the processes running on your PC. The program doesn't divide these up into Applications, Processes and “Processes from all users”, for instance – just ...
- PC Hunter: not just another task manager - BetaNews Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:52:07 GMT
, a Registry editor, a rootkit hunter, a file explorer, and more. The program isn't updated very often, but with recent releases extending its Windows 10 ...
- Tomatoes for iPad - The great Pomodoro timer and task manager for iPad - prMac (press release) Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:10:19 GMT
[prMac.com] Milan, Italy - Dollaropath today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Tomatoes for iPad 1.0, the tablet version of their powerful Pomodoro(TM) Timer productivity app for Mac and iPhone. Tomatoes helps users
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Security Task Manager 1.8g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- Screenshots: Five alternatives to Windows Task Manager - TechRepublic Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:04:39 GMT
is probably the most unusual application on this list. Like other task managers, this one shows you the processes that are currently running on your system. But the thing that sets this application apart is that process
- MIUI 8 release date in India revealed: Here's a list of new features and eligible devices - International Business Times, India Edition Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:54:51 GMT
As for the changes, despite some variations, key upgrades such as a redesigned Gallery app with built-in editing tools, improved calculator app, new Notes app, all-new battery saver, anti-fraud SMS
- Apple Xcode 8 beta now secured with digital signatures in .xip format - AppleInsider (press release) (blog) Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:45:42 GMT
is a version of the RAR compression method, but with the addition of allowing for "digital signatures" like those found in
- Excel refusing to open files? Blame the KB 3115322, 3115262 security... - InfoWorld Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:20:26 GMT
We give users the option to download these reports as Excel (XLS) files. Normally, when users open these files Excel properly handles the data - they're simply HTML tables. Excel displays a warning message that the
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads - Computerworld Sun, 03 Jul 2016 11:52:36 GMT
from inside the running operating system, which means that it could be targeted through malware. There are past examples where malware injected malicious
- 20-year-old Windows bug lets printers install malware—patch now - Ars Technica Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:59:25 GMT
Print Spooler, which manages the process of connecting to available printers and printing documents. A protocol ... The
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.