- Firefox Task Manager extension - Ghacks Technology News Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:26:55 GMT
like capabilities to the Firefox browser. One of the cooler things of Google Chrome is the
- Get A Handle On Multi-Process Firefox With This Task Manager Add-On - Lifehacker Australia Sun, 18 Sep 2016 04:30:53 GMT
Recent versions of Firefox come with Electrolysis, or “e10s” enabled, allowing the browser to launch tabs and add-ons in separate processes. What Firefox doesn't come with (for now at least) is a way to manage this new functionality, though one add-on ...
- Task Manager is a new Firefox add-on that has task manager like capabilities - Windows Report Tue, 13 Sep 2016 17:31:04 GMT
. This browser add-on is shipped with Google Chrome and if you add it to Firefox, you will see all open websites in tabs, internal
- Security Task Manager 2.1g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- Security Task Manager - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates probability of a process being potential spyware, malware or Trojan. It is based on behavior and code ...
- Screenshots: Five alternatives to Windows Task Manager - TechRepublic Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:04:39 GMT
is probably the most unusual application on this list. Like other task managers, this one shows you the processes that are currently running on your system. But the thing that sets this application apart is that process
- MIUI 8 release date in India revealed: Here's a list of new features and eligible devices - International Business Times, India Edition Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:54:51 GMT
As for the changes, despite some variations, key upgrades such as a redesigned Gallery app with built-in editing tools, improved calculator app, new Notes app, all-new battery saver, anti-fraud SMS
- Wind River resurrects real time Java file format for the Internet of ... - Electronics EETimes (registration) Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:11:17 GMT
Wind River is resurrecting a real time Java file format called JEFF to run on its VxWorks real time operating system for devices in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- How to make music files sing together - Minneapolis Star Tribune Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:40:31 GMT
Q: I'm in a chorus, and we have recorded songs on my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone using the “Voice Recorder” app. That app stores the music in the M4A
- How an attacker could exploit Windows Safe Mode to steal users' passwords - Graham Cluley Security News Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:35:41 GMT
computers in that it allows a user to resolve issues they might not ordinarily be able to address in Normal Mode. That's because Safe Mode runs only software that is critical to the proper functioning of the
- Facebook and Twitter are exposing users to phishing attacks by opening links in new windows - Quartz Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:05:55 GMT
, that newly-opened page has some access to the source page that the user clicked from. That access is limited, but it's enough to force the original page to load an entirely
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.