- Why Is Windows 10's "System" Process Using So Much RAM? - Lifehacker Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:45:47 GMT
Mac users have been using a very similar feature since 2013, and even newer versions of the Linux kernel employ a type of memory compression. Despite the fact that it looks worrying in the
- Has your Windows 10 Start menu stopped working? Here are four ways to fix it - BT.com Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:18:25 GMT
. Press the [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Del] keys on the keyboard at the same time, or right click the Taskbar, and select
- 5 open source alternatives to Trello - opensource.com Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:15:00 GMT
, and I wanted to explore my other options. If you're not familiar with Trello or the concept of a kanban board, it's pretty simple. Items on a list
- Download Security Task Manager 2.0 for Windows - Tom's Guide Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:20:33 GMT
is software that shows you a clear information about programs and processes running on you computer. For every Windows process, it improves on Windows Task Manager which provides you unique security risk ratings that indicates ...
- Security Task Manager 1.8g - PC Advisor Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:34:09 GMT
is an interesting tool which analyses running processes on your PC for security threats. Any antivirus program will do much the same thing, of course, but this program doesn't use signature files, and instead relies purely on
- IObit Uninstaller 3 - PC Magazine Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:42:19 GMT
Is this worth downloading for windows & please? X Why Zee. Its really amazing. icabodmudd. IOBIT, installs a whole bunch of malware. All of which refuse to un-installed. but revo did get rid of IOBIT, with the help of my "
- Stems, a new open file format for DJs, makes mixing easier than ever - The Next Web Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:00:54 GMT
isn't new for anyone who've used Ableton Live, but now it's a way for DJs and producers of all levels to experiment with their tracks. It's not just DJs and producers that can benefit from the open format though, labels and
- 8i debuts 3D Video file format based on light field tech for rich, realistic ... - The Next Web Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:12:48 GMT
based on light field technology. Its mission is to offer a more realistic take on virtual reality and augmented reality, particularly in its portrayal of humans. 3D Video is an
- Why I Stopped Using the DNG File Format - PetaPixel hu, 16 Jul 2015 19:53:15 GMT
One of those areas, digital asset management (DAM), deals with, well, managing your digital assets, your image files. I discovered Adobe's open standard Digital Negative Graphics (DNG) file format . There are a number of ...
- How to Search & Find Specific File Types & File Formats in Mac OS X Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:42:44 GM
Mac users who are searching for specific file type and file format matches on their computer can make the job dramatically easier by issuing proper search operators to the Find functions in OS X. File type search operators can ...
- /etc/passwd File Format in Linux Explained ~ Your Own Linux..! Sat, 01 Aug 2015 06:17:00 GM
/etc/passwd file is one of the most important files as it possess all the necessary details about every account in the Linux system. In this article, we will learn about /etc/passwd file in more depth.
- Security Task Manager - Trusted download and reviews from ... Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:00:00 GM
security enhanced task manager Security Task Manager is an enhanced task manager, that provides advanced information about programs and processes running on the computer. It displays all the standard information, ...
- The Best Free Alternatives to the Windows Task Manager Sat, 03 Nov 2012 16:00:59 GM
The Windows Task Manager is a built-in tool that allows you to check which services are running in the background, how much resources are being used by which software programs, and the all-to-common task of killing ...
- Attackers actively exploit Windows bug that uses USB sticks to infect PCs - Ars Technica Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:07:10 GMT
that allows them to execute malicious code when targets mount a booby-trapped USB on their computers, Microsoft warned Tuesday in a regularly scheduled bulletin that ...
- Microsoft pushes emergency update for Internet Explorer vulnerability - PCWorld Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:52:15 GMT
users are encouraged to update their computers as soon as possible, after Microsoft pushed out a patch for an issue in Internet Explorer that lets attackers remotely run malicious code with whatever privileges the current user has. The
Recommended software for analysing files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.