Remote Process Viewer (Freeware)
Remote Process Viewer is a free remote Windows Task Manager for your network. It displays all processes currently running on a chosen network client. This remote process explorer shows detailed information for all running processes on the remote computer and reveals information such as the process file name, full path, PID (process identifier), RAM, CPU time, Handles, PID of the parent process, user session ID, number of threads and process priority.
There is absolutely no installation required. Simply download and run the software. Select a client you want to analyze. Now you see all processes on the remote computer. Remote Process Viewer uses the WMI service built into Windows. This means it does not require any additional software installation on the computers that you are connecting to (agentless monitoring).
(only 574 KB)
Why is Remote Process Viewer free?
- This program should make known our website www.file.net.
- If you are confident of the quality of our software, perhaps you try our professional Remote Process Viewer.
- doesn't require installation
- doesn't require a client agent
- doesn't write to the registry
- doesn't modify files outside of its own folder
- doesn't require runtime libraries
- isn't adware/spyware
- 100% free - just remember it comes from file.net :-)
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 or Windows Server
- only 0.5 MB free disk space
Other recommended software for analysing local files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.