You can select any hard drive or any folder you want. The file finder software starts automatically to scan your selected disk or folder. Largest Files Finder only needs 60 seconds for a complete 200 GB disk scan.
(only 650 KB)
- doesn't require installation
- doesn't require runtime modules
- doesn't write to the registry
- doesn't modify files outside of its own directories
- isn't adware
- 100% free - just remember it comes from file.net :-)
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP or Windows Server
- only 0.6 MB free disk space
Other recommended software for analysing local files
Security Task Manager shows all running Windows tasks including embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entry). A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, keylogger or a Trojan.
Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, malware and tracking threats from your hard disk. Ideal supplement to Security Task Manager.